- Title Pages
- Introduction: Mappings and Crossings
- The Animality of Affect: Religion, Emotion, and Power
- Capitalism as Religion, Debt as Interface: Wearing the World as a Debt Garment
- Immobile Theologies, Carceral Affects: Interest and Debt in Faith-Based Prison Programs
- Affective Politics of the Unending Korean War: Remembering and Resistance
- Weeping by the Water: Hydraulic Affects and Political Depression in South Korea after Sewol
- Reading (with) Rhythm for the Sake of the (I-n-)Islands: A Rastafarian Interpretation of Samson as Ambi(val)ent Affective Assemblage
- The “Unspeakable Teachings” of The Secret Gospel of Mark: Feelings and Fantasies in the Making of Christian Histories
- Gender: A Public Feeling?
- Writing Affect and Theology in Indigenous Futures
- Feeling Dead, Dead Feeling
- Transdisciplinary Theological Colloquia
- Religion, Emotion, Sensation
- Karen Bray, Stephen D. Moore
- Fordham University Press
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.