- Title Pages
- Introduction Queer Disorientations: Four Turns and a Twist
- How Soon Is (This Apocalypse) Now? Queer Velocities after a Corinthian Already and a Pauline Not Yet
- Unbinding Imperial Time: Chrononormativity and Paul’s Letter to the Romans
- The Futures Outside: Apocalyptic Epilogue Unveiled as Africana Queer Prologue
- “<i>Our</i> Book of Revelation … Prescribes Our Fate and Releases Us from It”: Scriptural Disorientations in Cherríe Moraga’s <i>The Last Generation</i>
- Queer Persistence: On Death, History, and Longing for Endings
- Who Weeps for the Sodomite?
- “They Had No Rest from This Torment”: Encountering the <i>Apocalypse of Peter</i>
- Excess and the Enactment of Queer Time: Futurity, Failure, and Formation in Feminist Theologies
- The Madness of Holy Saturday: Bipolar Temporality and the Queerdom of Heaven on Earth
- The Entrepreneur and the Big Drag: Risky Affirmation in Capital’s Time
- Queer Structures of Religious Feeling: What Time Is Now?
- More Than a Feeling: A Queer Notion of Survivance
- <i>Response</i>: Queer Enfleshment
- In Search of Queer Theology Lost
- <i>Response</i>: To Mark Jordan’s “In Search of Queer Theology Lost”
- Sexual Disorientations
- Kent L. Brintnall, Joseph A. Marchal, Stephen D. Moore
- Fordham University Press
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.