FORDHAM UNIVERSITY PRESS
New York 2017
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
- stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any
- means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or any
- other—except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without the
- prior permission of the publisher.
- Fordham University Press has no responsibility for the persistence
- or accuracy of URLs for external or third-party Internet websites
- referred to in this publication and does not guarantee that any
- content on such websites is, or will remain, accurate or appropriate.
- Fordham University Press also publishes its books in a variety of
- electronic formats. Some content that appears in print may not be
- available in electronic books.
- Visit us online at www.fordhampress.com.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- Names: Jones, Terry-Ann, 1977–editor. | Nichols, Laura, editor.
- Title: Undocumented and in college : students and institutions in
- a climate of national hostility/Terry-Ann Jones and Laura
- Nichols, editors.
- Description: First edition. | New York : Fordham University Press,
-  | Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Identifiers: LCCN 2016051378 | ISBN 9780823276165
- (cloth : alk. paper) | ISBN 9780823276172 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Subjects: LCSH: Illegal aliens—Education (Higher)—United States. |
- Illegal aliens—Education (Higher)—Government policy—United
- States. | Universities and colleges—Residence requirements—
- United States. | Jesuit universities and colleges—United States.
- Classification: LCC LC3731.U528 2017 | DDC 378.19820973—dc23
- LC record available at https://lccn.loc.gov/2016051378
- Printed in the United States of America
- 19 18 17 5 4 3 2 1
- First edition