- Title Pages
- The Sources of Merlínússpá: Gunnlaugr Leifsson's Use of Texts Additional to the De gestis Britonum of Geoffrey of Monmouth
- The Genesis of Strengleikar: Scribes, Translators, and Place of Origin
- Einarr Skúlason, Snorri Sturluson, And The Post-Pagan Mythological Kenning
- Skáldskaparmál As A Tool For Composition Of Pseudonymous Skaldic Poetry
- Háttatal Stanza 12 And The Divine Legitimation Of Kings
- Creating Tradition: The Use of Skaldic Verse in Old Norse Historiography
- Rattus rattus as a Beast of Battle? Stanza 12 of Ragnars Saga
- Wit and Wisdom: The Worldview of the Old Norse-Icelandic Riddles and Their Relationship to Eddic Poetry
- Devotional Poetry at the End of the Middle Ages in Iceland
- Love and Death in the Icelandic Ballad
- Steinunn Finnsdóttir and Snækóngs rímur
- Eddic, Skaldic, and Beyond
- Fordham University Press
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.