- Title Pages
- Introduction All Things Italian
- 1 Visibly Fashionable
- 2 Making Space for Domesticity
- 3 In Italy Everyone Enjoys It—Why Not in America?
- 4 Sovereign Consumption
- 5 Consuming <i>La Bella Figura</i>
- 6 Radical Visions and Consumption
- 7 Italian Americans, the New Deal State, and the Making of Citizen Consumers
- 8 Italian Americans, Consumerism, and the Cold War in Transnational Perspective
- 9 Italian Doo-Wop
- 10 Consuming Italian Americans
- 11 The Double Life of the Italian Suit
- 12 Sideline Shtick
- 13 The Immigrant Enclave as Theme Park
- 14 We Are Family
- Making Italian America
- Fordham University Press
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.