- Title Pages
- Introduction: Numbers That Matter
- Chapter 1 Beyond Broadband Access
- Chapter 2 Understanding Digital Gaps
- Chapter 3 Broadband Microfoundations
- Chapter 4 Adoption Factors of Ubiquitous Broadband
- Chapter 5 Data and Modeling Challenges in International Comparisons
- Chapter 6 Data, Policy, and Democracy
- Chapter 7 “Rulers of thousands, hundreds, fifties, and tens”
- Chapter 8 PhD Heal Thyself
- Chapter 9 Case Studies in Results-Driven Decision Making at the FCC
- Chapter 10 The Determinants of Disconnectedness
- Chapter 11 European Broadband Spending
- Chapter 12 Using Data for Policy Development
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.