- Title Pages
- From Windfall to Fall: The Conversos in the Society of Jesus
- Reflections on the Dialogue Between Jew and Non-Jew in the Bible and in Rabbinic Literature
- The Goal of the Ignatian Exercises and Soloveitchik's Halakhic Spirituality
- An Ignatian Perspective on Contemporary Jewish Spirituality
- The Jewish Theology of Abraham Joshua Heschel as a Challenge for Catholic Theology
- The Genius and the Wisdom of Harold Bloom
- From Midrash to Rashi to Contemporary Narrative Exegesis (R. Alter, M. Sternberg, et al.): Continuity in Jewish Biblical Reading
- Inscribe the New in the Old: Inner–Biblical Exegesis (M. Fishbane) and the Hermeneutics of Innovation (B. Levinson)
- A Catholic Conversation with Hannah Arendt
- What Might Israelis and Jews Learn about Christians and Christianity at Yad Vashem?
- The Abrahamic Dialogues Series
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.