- Title Pages
- Introduction: Racial Worldmaking
- Chapter 1: Worlds of Color
- Chapter 2: Futures Past of Asiatic Racialization
- Chapter 3: Romance and Racism after the Civil War
- Chapter 4: Reconstructing Racial Perception
- Chapter 5: The “Facts” of Blackness and Anthropological Worlds
- Chapter 6: Fantasies of Blackness and Racial Capitalism
- Chapter 7: Racial Counterfactuals and the Uncertain Event of Emancipation
- Chapter 8: Alternate Histories of World War II; or, How the Race Concept Organizes the World
- Conclusion: On the Possibilities of an Antiracist Racial Worldmaking
- Racial Worldmaking
Mark C. Jerng
- Fordham University Press
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.