- Title Pages
- Historians and Intellectual Life in the Civil War Era
- U.S. Sanitary Commission Physicians and the Transformation of American Health Care
- Civil War Cybernetics
- To Save the Afflicted Union
- John Codman Ropes
- Save a School to Save a Nation
- Lessons of War
- “The Rebels’ Last Device”
- For Their Adopted Home
- Thomas F. Meagher, Patrick R. Guiney, and the Meaning of the Civil War for Irish America
- “This Most Unholy and Destructive War”
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.