- Title Pages
- 1 Some Recent Versions of Mysticism
- 2 Empty Epiphanies in Modernist and Postmodernist Theory
- 3 The Gender of Human Togetherness
- 4 Histories of Modern Selfhood
- 5 Meister Eckhart's Anthropology
- 6 Becoming God in Fourteenth-Century Europe
- 7 The Makings of the Modern Self
- 8 Taking Leave of Sigmund Freud
- 9 Everyday Acknowledgments
- Perspectives in Continental Philosophy
- On Becoming God
- Fordham University Press
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.