- Title Pages
- Introduction Experimenting
- Chapter 1 “god Bless America!”
- Chapter 2 Of Debts, Dreams, and Jokes: Or, Weberian Theatricality
- Chapter 3 <i>Technica Speciosa</i>: Some Notes on the Ambivalence of Technics In Kant and Weber
- Chapter 4 Surfing Technics: Direction and Dispersion in the Age of Information
- Chapter 5 IT, Again: How to Build an Ethical Virtual Institution
- Chapter 6 Ambivalence: Media, Technics, Gender
- Chapter 7 Modernism and the Medium: On Greenberg and Weber
- Chapter 8 It Walks: The Ambulatory Uncanny
- Chapter 9 On Risk-Taking in the Psychoanalytic Text: The Reality-test
- Chapter 10 Going Along For the Ride: Violence and Gesture—agamben Reading Benjamin Reading Kafka Reading Cervantes
- Selected Works in English by Samuel Weber
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.