- Title Pages
- Legacies of Paul De Man
- Introduction: Legacies of Paul De Man
- Double-take: Reading De Man and Derrida Writing On Tropes
- Reading, Begging, Paul De Man
- History Against Historicism, Formal Matters, and the Event of the Text: De Man With Benjamin
- Discontinuous Shifts: History Reading History
- “At the Far End of this on going Enterprise …”
- Professing Literature: John Guillory's Misreading of Paul De Man
- Thinking Singularity With Immanuel Kant and Paul De Man: Aesthetics, Epistemology, History, and Politics
- Seeing is Reading
- Appendix 1 Courses Taught By Paul De Man During the Yale Era
- Appendix 2 Paul de Man, “Course Proposal: Literature Z”
Fordham Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.